We are delighted to announce that we have 4 nominations in the Builders Merchant Journal Awards 2019 which are:
Best Heavyside Brand: K Rend
- The award covers all aspects of heavyside products, including bricks, blocks, cement, plasters, plasterboard, insulation, drainage etc.
- Best Customer Service: Paula Mitchell
- Anyone with a frontline, customer-facing role who goes the ‘extra mile’ working for a manufacturer, wholesaler or distributor within the construction industry supplying builders’, plumbers’, timber or decorators’ merchants.
- Best Sales Representative: Scott McCracken
- Any UK based sales representative who goes the ‘extra mile’ working for a manufacturer, wholesaler or distributor within the construction industry supplying builders’, plumbers’, timber or decorators’ merchants.
- Industry Personality: Jason Nicholson
- A person – merchant, manufacturer or distributor – who has worked tirelessly to raise the profile of the industry and improve the supply chain to boost their company and the work they do with their customers and suppliers.
The awards started in 2018 and are there to provide a platform for industry opinion and the sector’s most outstanding brands, merchants and people. They are based on votes which anyone involved in the industry can make via the BMJ website https://www.bmjindustryawards.co.uk/vote/ Voting is open for 4 weeks, which we will feature on social media and our website to encourage our customers to participate.
The short list is announced on Monday 1st April and we wish all of our entrants the very best of luck with their nominations.