Lime based products are ideal for older buildings, renovation projects and eco-friendly construction. K Rend, offer a K Lime product range which consists of dry bagged mortars made from Hydraulic Lime, all produced from the quarry in Kilwaughter ensuring consistency in the product.
The mortars are available in 3 different grades and have been designed for use in stonemasonry, pointing, brick laying, block laying and as a plaster and render.
K Lime simplifies the perceived complexity in the use of lime, creating a stress-free solution for your project that’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just choose from the 3 different grades below to suit your projects or call our Support Team for advice on 028 2826 0766.
1. Coarse 413
2. Setting 213
3. Finishing 112
The K Lime range uses natural hydraulic lime rather than cement as a binder. For many centuries lime has been used as the binder of choice in both masonry and construction to provide a durable finish protecting the building from weather elements.
· Allows structure to breathe
· More flexible than OPC based products
· Proven by time to provide strength and durability
· Can eliminate the need for movement joints
· Use with modern & traditional building materials
· Enhanced workability and performance
· Just add water and mix thoroughly